THE MARINI FAMILY

WELCOME TO THE CRAZINESS OF OUR LIFE WITH TWO BOYS!

Monday, January 18, 2016

New Year's Resolutions

Okay, so the ONLY resolution I made this year was to make a monthly effort to do a blog entry.  I am lame, I know it's been hit and miss.  I have even gone as far as to put a reminder in my calendar for one Sunday a month to do it.  Hopefully, if all goes well, I'll remember.

I'll catch up with a bot of Christmas and then hopefully add some basketball pictures soon because we have been living in gyms each weekend and the boys are so busy.


Marini Christmas...the kids







Delva Christmas

 Two of their favorite gifts.  After taking many ukulele lessons in Hawaii, they each wanted one so badly.


Electric scooters




Okay, more pics and posts to come.  Promise!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment