THE MARINI FAMILY

WELCOME TO THE CRAZINESS OF OUR LIFE WITH TWO BOYS!

Thursday, February 26, 2009

Cuteness!


This was taken this past weekend in the hotel room. My boys love a good hotel room, well...any hotel room.

Real quick story. In the picture, Ryan is playing Matthew's DS. As we were getting ready to leave, and we were trying to pack up to leave, we noticed that Matt was missing some of his DS games. So, I went out to have a conversation with Matthew about his games and this is what took place...

(Scene--In the hallway of hotel....voices occasionally raised)

Mom: Matthew. Where are all of your DS games? I can only find four, so we are missing two.
Matt: I don't know.
Mom: Well, we need to find them now. Did you know Ryan was playing with your game?
Matt: Yes.
Mom: What have we told you about your DS? If you are not playing it, you have to put it some place high so Ryan can't get to it. If he lost your games, it is because you were not careful and you did not remember to put it up high. Those are expensive and we cannot replace them that easily.
Matt: Well, if Ryan was playing it and he accidentally lost them, then I would not get mad because it was an accident. But, it he lost them on purpose, I would get mad because it was on purpose. I think he did it on accident.


(Exit Mom...I have no argument for that)

No comments:

Post a Comment