THE MARINI FAMILY

WELCOME TO THE CRAZINESS OF OUR LIFE WITH TWO BOYS!

Thursday, June 4, 2009

Vacation--Week 1

I thought I would check in weekly with you all to keep you updated on how our vacation is going. I guess what I am really trying to say is that I will periodically be posting pictures of the boys on here as proof that they are still alive and that CPS has not removed them from my care.

It's day four into our vacation and this is what I have accomplished so far...
1. Cleaned out the boys toy room. I took five large bags to Goodwill of mostly toys and explained to Matthew that other kids would have fun with the toys he no longer plays with. (To be honest...that was code for, "I have to get everything out of here before your dad sees it and wants to have another garage sale")
2. On Tuesday, I spent the day in Walnut Creek shopping with the ladies.
3. On Wednesday I cleaned out their closets and drawers, switching out all small clothes and replacing them with ones that actually fit. Matt's shirt last week looked like he was channeling Jack McFarland.
4. Today, I successfully put both of the boys in numerous time-outs, picked up the house fourteen times to have it a disaster again, and just made a coffee date for tonight at 8:00pm with the girls.

Anyway...if anyone wants to come and see the circus, we will be performing daily from 8:00am to 8:00pm. Free of charge.

Here is the typical expression Ryan has when in a time out....this looks successful, doesn't it?


And here is Matt. He is grinning right now and not embarrassed at all. Is it too early to play the Santa card????

No comments:

Post a Comment