THE MARINI FAMILY

WELCOME TO THE CRAZINESS OF OUR LIFE WITH TWO BOYS!

Monday, January 11, 2010

40th Birthday Party Pt. 1

We are going to have multiple posts about the year of the "40", because all of Rich's friends...including him...are turning 40 this year. Over the weekend we headed to SF for Uncle Frank's birthday party and it was FABULOUS!!! Even though I was the DD, it was amazingly fun and I am super glad I talked the husband into taking me. He was trying to convince me it was a "boy only" party, but I scored an invite. In some of the pictures you will notice I wasn't the only wife there! :)

Not all pictures are going to be posted because I made a promise to the birthday boy and if I ever want him to talk to me again, I will need to keep them private! However, they are quite hysterical and for the right amount of money I might be persuaded to share one or ten of them.


Pictured: Danny, Me, Sharon, Ashley, Bob, and Rich


Pictured: Rob, Frank (birthday boy), Brent, and Rich


Pictured: Frank, Rich, and Kelvin


Pictured:Bob, Rich, Frank, and Brent


Pictured: Rich, Frank, and Brent

No comments:

Post a Comment