THE MARINI FAMILY

WELCOME TO THE CRAZINESS OF OUR LIFE WITH TWO BOYS!

Friday, January 1, 2010

New Years Day!

Happy 2010!!! We decided to take advantage of Daddy's day off and we headed up to the mountains for some fun in the snow. By the way, if you are thinking I forgot to post Christmas pictures...I didn't. We didn't take a single picture on Christmas day. We have video, just no pictures. We're lame, I know.

A Marini trip is never without a little drama. Exactly two minutes before I had everyone in the car and set to go, Ryan slammed the door on Matthew's finger. There was screaming, followed by crying, then more screaming, followed by anger, ending in Ryan's flat refusal to apologize. After our threat of him staying home alone and not enjoying the snow with the family, he wised up and said "I'm sorry" in a voice that only God could hear. At least his lips moved.

Here are some pics from the day. The boys had a blast throwing snowballs at me and Rich...mostly me. We found a little hill that they could go down on their discs. It was quick, simple and fun.

This picture screams DNA.


Matthew getting ready to head down the hill.


Daddy and Ryan on the attack.


He loves the snow and really could have played in it all day.


They look sweet and cute, but they are minutes from using me as target practice!

No comments:

Post a Comment