THE MARINI FAMILY

WELCOME TO THE CRAZINESS OF OUR LIFE WITH TWO BOYS!

Monday, May 10, 2010

Daddy Ditch Day!

Last Friday Rich played ditch from work (well for a little while at least) and joined Matt and his class on a field trip to the Sacramento Zoo.  I would have loved to have joined them, but I didn't want to take another day off.  This way they can be together and Rich can enjoy the simple pleasures of six year olds having selective hearing in wide open spaces.  I'm super glad Rich was able to go, not just because he wanted to, but because I am still not comfortable letting Matt go off without a specific adult monitoring his every move.  I only know a few parents in his class so I would have stuck him with one of them...but he absolutely loved that his dad could go.

Matthew and a new friend.
The boy in action....Who was supervising again????

Matthew and Ms. Kirsten!

Mrs. Schatz and the boys!

No comments:

Post a Comment