THE MARINI FAMILY

WELCOME TO THE CRAZINESS OF OUR LIFE WITH TWO BOYS!

Sunday, September 12, 2010

Marini Family Weekend


The Marini Family was in town for the weekend....not us, the other ones.  Nothing makes my boys happier than a little cousin lovin'.  On Friday night Mason stayed the night with us.  Matthew was in HEAVEN!!!!  Ryan stayed with Mikayla at Richard and Sharon's.  I don't have pictures of that...however if I did it would probably be a pic of Ryan leaning over Mikayla's face waiting for her to open her eyes because that is what I hear happened.  I told Mikayla sorry...he was just so happy and excited you were here and wanted you awake!!!

The boys took over the toy room and played until 12:30AM!!!!!  
Look who wasn't invited in and he was NOT happy about it!!!

Saturday we headed to Matthew's football game!


Ryan and Lulu trying to stay cool under the umbrella.


The another game of skins and ....skins.
Lulu getting some sun.
Here are my boys after they left.



No comments:

Post a Comment