THE MARINI FAMILY

WELCOME TO THE CRAZINESS OF OUR LIFE WITH TWO BOYS!

Monday, February 14, 2011

The Mouse's House!!!!

A little old school Disneyland sign to go with some old school Jackson 5...crank up your volume!  (For some reason Matthew's on a Michael Jackson kick...I have thoughts I won't share)

Boy...give us a three day weekend and we'll make the most of it.  Nothing better than escaping to the Mouse's House for a quick getaway and them welcoming us with 80 degree weather.  Thank you!! 

As I am sure most of you are over me and my DL posts because there are quite a few a year....I get that...this one seems different for me.  This one is going to hurt for a bit and I'll tell you why.  My big boy is getting bigger...older.  The kind of old that makes me want to hit a pause button.  The kind of old that is a prelude to the drop me off at the corner and will you and Dad stop acting like that in public, old.  He just seemed bigger this trip.  I didn't like it.  I didn't like it one bit. 
 
This was taken the first day we got there when we were just about to head out.

And this was the hit you over the head moment I had when I thought....when did he grow up? When did he turn from a toddler to a young boy? And why does he still like the Lakers????

  My only satisfying picture from this weekend....Ha!  Not yet young man, not yet!

And this boy...look at that face.  I really could eat him alive.  He wants to be big so badly, but he is my last drop of what our life with babies used to be like.  I will not let him grow up fast.  I won't, I won't, I won't!

 Our their way to see the big guy right after we got there on Friday!
 Happiness.

The boys playing around on the boat.  I love this shot!

Me and my loves.

Just cuteness!

When you ask my boys what is one of their favorite parts about going to Disneyland, they ALWAYS say the hotel room.  This is their happiness. 

A late night spin on the Tea Cups.

So as I talked about the shift in this trip about Matthew getting older and such, here are a few pictures to prove that he is well on his way to being done with being seen with his family in public.  He went solo every chance he could. :(





Here's Ryan and Daddy on the bumper cars.

And look, Matthew was kind enough to share a ride with his mom and brother.  We had to talk him into this.

The boys on a version of the Tea Cups, but instead made of ladybugs.

Please let me explain these next two pictures.  Matthew's ALL TIME favorite meal is the Chicken Pasta at Pizza Port in Tomorrowland.  He loves this pasta more than anything else.  This is his true request of any trip we make down to Disneyland....just one dinner at the Pizza Port.  So, here is Matthew approximately twenty seconds after Rich set the plate in front of him.

And here is Matthew ELEVEN minutes later.  We did not time him, I simply took the picture of him right when he got it and then when we realized that he was already done, Rich said...take a picture and see the time stamp on each.  In eleven minutes he downed that entire plate.  Doesn't he look miserable?  He does!!!  I told him this isn't Man vs. Food!!!!  There is no prize or picture on the wall for inhaling your dinner!!!  Sadly, he does look happy.

So happy to be taking a picture outside of the Lego store instead of buying something from the Lego store!

Hello Friend.  I missed you too.


Two of my favorite signs....

Is it wrong I want this on my tombstone?  Or just morbid???

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!!!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment