THE MARINI FAMILY

WELCOME TO THE CRAZINESS OF OUR LIFE WITH TWO BOYS!

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Tidbits

  • Two more days until vacation.  I told my class yesterday, "I love you all, but I need a break from you so that I can like you again."
  • Last night, Matthew did the entire shower process by himself.  My boys have been doing baths and showers by themselves for a while now, but last night was different.  Last night he washed his hair by himself!!!  Huge night for the mom who is beckoned nightly to the shower to wash his mop.  I watched him do it last night...right amount of shampoo, right amount of scrubbing, and right amount of rinse.  I walked away slapping my hands together in a joyous tone singing...YES, YES, YES!!!
  • It's conference week at school.  I can almost see the finish line, eleven more to go!
  • A shout out to all parents who make a conference appointment and actually keep it!!!  It's appreciated.  Thank you, All Teachers of America.
  • And speaking of conferences, will the Matthew Marini who is the ideal student in Room 25 everyday please tell the Matthew Marini of his household to share the goods.  Thank you, Your Mother and Father.
  • The last three Sundays I have worn my pajamas all day and watched football all day long on the couch with my boys.  Not proud, just truth.
  • And finally....EIGHT MORE DAYS UNTIL I AM IN WEST VIRGINIA WITH MY SISTER!!!!!!  Can you tell I'm excited????

No comments:

Post a Comment