THE MARINI FAMILY

WELCOME TO THE CRAZINESS OF OUR LIFE WITH TWO BOYS!

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Weekend Fun!

We had our first weekend in a while with no sports...YEAH!  Don't get me wrong, I love the sports and the boys playing...it's the laundry and "stuff" that comes with me bring prepared and ready to leave the house at 8:30 and not come back until 1:00.

This weekend Mike and Stacy came up with the kids.  Mikayla got Taylor Swift tickets for her birthday and the concert was Saturday night.  She brought up a friend to go with her, Stacy and Nana.  They had an absolute blast at the concert and Mikayla looked so darling all dressed up for her big night!

Funny story...Ryan was SO excited (Matt too--but Ryan more so) that Mason and everyone else (yes, in that order) were coming up to Lodi.  He knew that Sharon, Stacy and Mikayla were going to be gone and I was the only girl that was going to be home.  He kept saying, "Mom, it's a boys weekend.  You're not invited, you know, because you are a girl."  I told him I was fine with that...I was more than happy to spend a nice quiet evening to myself.  What was hilarious is that Ryan repeatedly said, "It's going to be me, Mason, me, Matt, Daddy, me, Uncle Mike, Papa, and me."  He was definitely NOT going to be left out of boys weekend!

Here is Mikayla and her friend looking fab for the concert!  So grown up!

Here is all the girls right before they left!  Sooo cute!

My favorite...I just love this girl!

And these turkeys!!  Don't they just look like trouble!

One of the few times they were all together!  Love!

THANKS TO AUNTIE STACY FOR THE PICTURES!!!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment