THE MARINI FAMILY

WELCOME TO THE CRAZINESS OF OUR LIFE WITH TWO BOYS!

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

It's a "Hairy" Situation

Matthew 1....Mom 0.  That's the score in our house with regards to the new "hairdo".  I have not been shy about my objection to the longer look of his hair.   And he has not been shy about his objection to my objection.  Bottom line, I lost and the hair isa' growin'.  I am very fond of the hair when it is brushed to the side and takes on that "Bieber-ish" look, but let's face it...he's a boy and the minute he runs off to the playground it is back in his face again.  Oh well...it is the hill I have chosen not to climb.

What I do have to share is a picture that Rich's mom recently found an gave me.  It is of Rich (obviously) when he was younger, sporting the EXACT cut.  I love it!

Just sayin'...they might share the same DNA.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment