THE MARINI FAMILY

WELCOME TO THE CRAZINESS OF OUR LIFE WITH TWO BOYS!

Thursday, May 23, 2013

Kindergarten Promotion

Today was kindergarten promotion.  This is new.  We did not have this with Matthew and I didn't even know they did this.  Don't worry...I still work at the same school, but I kind of function on if I'm not responsible for anything, I tune out.  Which can be bad at times because I then have to remember that my own children attend that school and I should probably pay attention every now and then.

The "Class of 2013".

 At this point I was waiting for him to say..."Mom, put the camera down!!"

A gift...him looking into the camera and not scolding us.

Singing the goodbye song.

I believe that is a blown kiss to us...again, shocking...but we will take it.

Getting his certificate.

Daddy came to watch!

And so did Mommy!!  We have a great new principal who is very family focused and told me I could leave my class during Field Day to come watch.  I was grateful!

Trouble...all three of them!  But, come on!!!  How cute are they!!!

BEST KINDERGARTEN TEACHER EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment