THE MARINI FAMILY

WELCOME TO THE CRAZINESS OF OUR LIFE WITH TWO BOYS!

Monday, December 15, 2008

Kinder-love

Well, today after school I discovered a letter sitting outside of Matthew's backpack that was given to him by one of his classmates--a girl. So I immediately opened it and looked inside at the picture. Now, anyone who knows Matthew knows that he has a fascination with volcanoes and he draws and writes about them all the time. So, glancing at the picture it looks like she tried to draw him a volcano because he of course would love it. Here is the picture.



I will let you all draw your own conclusions about what the picture looks like. Myself, (and yes, my mind does often go to the inappropriate place---not my fault, it's the way I am wired)I found some interesting things. Anyway, the office staff and other teachers all got a kick of of her drawing and I am sure our interpretation of the picture is not what she had in mind. We said it's like a Hidden Pictures page with a whole bunch of "I Spy" things. Also included is a picture of the envelope she put it in. It is too cute and look closely, they are holding hands. "I see a Matthew Marini"

Uh, I have a few "I see a.....", too.

No comments:

Post a Comment