THE MARINI FAMILY

WELCOME TO THE CRAZINESS OF OUR LIFE WITH TWO BOYS!

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Report Cards

If I had to choose one thing I hated about my job, it would be doing report cards. I hate filling them out (especially now that we have to do them on-line), writing comments, and I hate waiting for a note from a parent who had "no idea" their child was doing so poorly.

However, this is a first for me(us). Next Friday we will get Matthew's very first report card. I am so excited. I can't wait to read ALL of the comments, see how he did in benchmark testing, and overall how his year is going so far. I can't wait!

Now, I am not completely delusional. I understand five years from now, or even two years from now, I might not be sharing my enthusiasm so much. But I am going to enjoy the anticipation of his first report card, symbolizing that he is officially old enough to carry some responsibility of his own.

No comments:

Post a Comment