THE MARINI FAMILY

WELCOME TO THE CRAZINESS OF OUR LIFE WITH TWO BOYS!

Monday, August 31, 2009

Just Post Already!

This post is for my sister only! Maybe now she'll get off my back about not posting and go POST SOMETHING HERSELF!!!!!!

Hodge podge of my life right now....

1. I am addicted to the new show HOARDERS. I think if I changed jobs, I would dive deep into the psycho-analysis behind that phenomenon. A. Because I just don't get it. B. I think I am married to one.

2. I can't breathe. My head is so congested right now, I feel like at any time I could cut my nose off. The not-so-lovely lady who REFUSED to give me the Sudafed last night at Target because it was "6 minutes past 6:00pm and her register was closed", better walk to her car at night with a buddy...I AM JUST THAT MAD!!!!! I am seriously like a crack-whore when it comes to my Sudafed. Our love affair knows no limits....well, maybe every 12 hour limits.

3. I took Matthew to the Lodi Public Library today. Apparently there is one. I really hadn't been there since high school and I can confirm that it looks EXACTLY the same. When my nose is properly functioning again, I will probably be able to confirm that it stills smells the same....dirty, old books, combined with homeless men who have not bathed or changed clothes in a week.

4. Our good friend Frank kicked some major ass (yes, I said it) yesterday in an IronMan competition. It was something like 2.4 mile swim, 112 mile bike ride, and 26.2 run. The guy finished in 11 hours and 14 minutes. RIDICULOUS!!! So happy for him. I vow never to complain about my 40-45 minutes daily on my STATIONARY BIKE AGAIN! It's not like it is hard, "frankly" I just get bored...especially if my book is not interesting. So cheers to you Frank for a fantastic effort!! There is a hot meal full of carbs waiting for you here at any time!


Noelle...I have no more to give.

No comments:

Post a Comment