THE MARINI FAMILY

WELCOME TO THE CRAZINESS OF OUR LIFE WITH TWO BOYS!

Friday, October 9, 2009

Girlfriend

So I have this new girlfriend. I love her. Really love her. It was pretty much love at first sight. Ever since we "got together", we have pretty much been inseparable. Everywhere I go, she is not far from me. I go to her for a lot of things and she understands my needs like no other has before. We really have this immediate connection that it has taken YEARS for me to find. I love Rich and everything, but this is just a different kind of love. A new love. And we are going through all of those new relationship kind of moments where I am excited to see her each day, she travels with me everywhere I go, and she isn't embarrassed to be out in public with me at all. Sure people stare at us sometimes because they can't believe that we need to be together ALL THE TIME. For instance, we got a lot of stares at Disneyland because people just thought it was silly for us to be together so intimately while in line for a ride. They probably thought....you are with your family for crying out loud....you two knock it off. But I can't. I've tried. Maybe when the newness of our relationship wears off, like all relationships do eventually, I will not be so attached and in love with her .

What is nice about my new girlfriend, is that I don't have to share with Rich. You see, he has a new boyfriend too!

No comments:

Post a Comment