Our day now consists of waking a little earlier because if we don't we won't have time to play with you know who before work. We rush home in the afternoon because the thought that we left him yelping and crying for us breaks our hearts. There are no afternoon snacks. We go straight to the floor and play until dinner. After dinner we play more and try to get him exhausted for the night. We love it. He is addictive.
Some of the things he loves....
1. Being carried. Which is easy to do because he is lovable and weighed in at a hefty 2.9 pounds the other day.
2. Following everyone. And if he loses sight of you, you'll know it immediately because a panic bark comes out.
3. Rich. Like crazy loves him. I am not going to call Rich out again on the blog he "never" reads...but if you spent as much time with Teddy as Rich has....on purpose at certain times of the day/night because the thought of Teddy being upset kills you...Teddy would worship you too.
4. His bed. His pillow. His blanket.
5. His toys. Especially the one Shelly (aka Mrs. Schatz) brought him the other night. He loves his rope.
6. Standing outside the shower when the boys are in it. He barks like crazy because he can't get to them.
7. The other doggy in the dishwasher reflection. He's there, I promise.
8. Running like crazy through the house....bonking his head on things when he can't control stopping himself.
9. Cuddling on anyone. Likes to be in laps instead of by them.
10. And finally....he likes to pee and poop wherever he pleases. People keep telling me he is just a baby, and that is the only reason we let him get away with it. Well, that and his cute face.