THE MARINI FAMILY

WELCOME TO THE CRAZINESS OF OUR LIFE WITH TWO BOYS!

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Sleeping Boy=Easy Target

Before you call CPS on me...Yes he was in a time out and yes he fell asleep.  I promise, I SWEAR, he was only there a few minutes.  It's Thursday and so that means preschool, followed by a fun afternoon at daycare with favorite friends and that equals sleepy, cranky boy.  Hence the time out.  Anywho...Teddy (who has been in his room all day waiting for playmates) was not happy about this boy falling asleep.  So he decided to take care of things himself.

The approach.  He was just thinking about digging in but heard me come up.  I gave him the green light.


Teddy's thinking....Finally, some movement!!!
What??  Wait!!  Where are going????
Excellent!  I love ears.
I'm done!  I give up!  This kid won't wake up for nothin'!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment