THE MARINI FAMILY

WELCOME TO THE CRAZINESS OF OUR LIFE WITH TWO BOYS!

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

The first two days

I'm going to pat myself on the back.  The first two days of vacation have been very productive and I'm only getting started.

--Seven loads of laundry, folded and put away (worst part).
--Cleaned out my closet, which then made room for future purchases.
--Did the clothes switch in the boys room.  Not only did I bag up some stuff, I rearranged drawers so Ryan can reach whatever he needs now.
--Took an undisclosed amount of hefty bags to Goodwill and the women's shelter.  I say undisclosed because it is summer and Rich is probably going to want to host a garage sale in the near future and he'll want to know where all the "stuff" is.
--Set ground rules for all fights that take place for the rest of the summer between Boy 1 and Boy 2...those are undisclosed as well.
--Read James Patterson's # 10 in one day.  That's right me and Lindsay Boxer had some quiet time on the couch yesterday in between folding clothes and it was fabulous.  However, the problem is that when you finish in one day...it takes away the savor of how good it was and how I'll now have to wait months for the next.
--Took Teddy to the groomer.  He looks like his breed again.  Nuf' said.

To-do list for tomorrow?
--Pantry after Rich leaves for work.
--Office after Rich leaves for work.
--Kitchen table...after Rich leaves for work.

Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment