THE MARINI FAMILY

WELCOME TO THE CRAZINESS OF OUR LIFE WITH TWO BOYS!

Monday, June 6, 2011

Look Who's One Year Old!!!!

Truth be told...I don't know what's more pathetic. A. That we're celebrating his birthday.  B. That I took this picture with him wearing a birthday hat. or C. That I dedicated a post to it.

Oh well...I'm not always proud of my actions.


I won't even tell you how many pictures I took trying to get a half way decent one with him wearing his birthday hat. Again, we're sticking with the word PATHETIC!

But...isn't he cute???


Okay...I'm not proud of this next picture...but there was NO WAY I was leaving it out!!!  I want to go on the record and say that he was NOT DRUNK or UNDER THE INFLUENCE OF ANY MEDICATION. 

BEST PICTURE EVER!!!!!!!!  It's as if he went out drinking the night before and we took pictures to prove to him the next morning that it's not all fun and games...underage drinking is serious and we do NOT condone it!  We are not that kind of family!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment