THE MARINI FAMILY

WELCOME TO THE CRAZINESS OF OUR LIFE WITH TWO BOYS!

Sunday, November 25, 2012

Family Pictures

A couple of weeks ago we took some family pictures.  First of all...getting my family to take pictures is like an act of Congress.  Second of all, it is always so expensive!!!  The last time we took family pictures it was an outrageous amount of money and I liked two of them...And the two I liked were single shots of the boys by themselves.  Not really what I was going for.

Fast forward to our October break when Matt's teacher got married and the photographer tagged her in some pictures on Facebook.  As I was looking through her pictures, I noticed the photographer was running a mini-session for the holidays.  I looked at Rich and said this...."Listen, the total price for everything is $75.  I need you to show up, with a positive attitude, smile for thirty minutes, and we are done.  Do you think you can handle that?"  He just stared at me for an extended amount of time, with a look on his face that was funny and little annoying...so, I took that as a 'Yes' and booked it!

I am still a fan of black and white pics...

I do like this one...however, we can't see where the top of Rich's head ends. :)

Love...

Why must he look so old???  Why?
 
 
And Ryan...I think that smile says it all.

And I put this one on only because we were laughing so hard when she was taking this series of pics of us together.  When she turned and said look at each other, we both started laughing and said..Really?  Because we have to look at each other EVERY DAY!!!!  And really...these aren't engagement pictures capturing our love...I hate those!!!

Having said that...I don't hate this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment