THE MARINI FAMILY

WELCOME TO THE CRAZINESS OF OUR LIFE WITH TWO BOYS!

Saturday, September 27, 2008

Natalie's walk






On Sunday, we were in Sacramento at the Walk Now for Autism walk that was held at the UC Davis Medical Center. As many of you know, our niece Natalie has autism and we were honored to go walk on her behalf and others to raise money for this much needed cause. Many of you so generously donated to Team Natalie and I am forever grateful.


I have included some pictures from the day. Natalie's "Team Walkers" included my Aunt Mickie and Uncle Dan from Stockton, Aunt Leath and Uncle Perry who drove down for the day from Reno, my mom Bobbie, Matthew, my sister Noelle, and of course Natalie. This was such a great experience and I can't wait to be back there again next year to walk. The goal for Sacramento's Walk Now for Autism was $300,000 and they earned well over $350,000!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment