THE MARINI FAMILY

WELCOME TO THE CRAZINESS OF OUR LIFE WITH TWO BOYS!

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

To ditch or not to ditch?

So for the past couple of months, I have been glued to the tv, Internet, newspaper (online of course) watching and reading anything I can get my hands on about the election. I watched both conventions and all interviews done by the evening news and so on....again, soaking it all in.

So I find it ironic that on Thursday night when the two vice-presidential candidates take the stage...in what some call the most important of the four debates....I will be in line at Disneyland for some ride. Believe me when I say that I am trying to justify leaving my family to fly back to the hotel room to watch. To ditch or not to ditch? This is the question. Rich will accuse me of abandoning my family, my mother will think I am crazy, and my sister will do everything she can to join me. She too needs to feed this beast.

Stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment