THE MARINI FAMILY

WELCOME TO THE CRAZINESS OF OUR LIFE WITH TWO BOYS!

Thursday, October 30, 2008

Costume Update!




Is Halloween over yet? If I close my eyes, will it finally be over? Okay. So, I totally bailed on the hot air balloon. People...I just couldn't do it. Some of you gave me some fantastic ideas. I appreciated the realistic creativity that most of you brought, however, the rest of you grossly overestimated my talents.

Plan B. New Costume. I ate a little crow when I sat down with Matt and broke the news to him that the hot air balloon would not be taking flight. He was disappointed for approximately 4.5 seconds and then said, "Okay, how about a cupcake?" I told him try again. So, we decided on a M & M Cookie. This I could do. For the grand total of $.47, the costume is done. It's fine. He loves it. He is very impressed, which is not saying much. My favorite part was yesterday while I was painting it he said I was doing such a good job keeping in the lines, "Does that make you an artist?" Oh, how cute is that? He has no idea that a paint by numbers is the only thing I am really capable of.

Now that the stress of the costume is over....the forecast had predicted rain.
Whatever!

No comments:

Post a Comment