THE MARINI FAMILY

WELCOME TO THE CRAZINESS OF OUR LIFE WITH TWO BOYS!

Thursday, October 9, 2008

Carmel




After we left Disneyland we drove back through Carmel on the way home. It was a great way to end our trip...but I also had to make good on a dream.


Okay, let me explain. When I was pregnant with Ryan, I had a dream that we were walking on the beach in Carmel and there was Matt and beside him was another little boy and I was taking their pictures. They both had on khaki pants and white button down shirts. I think I knew after that dream that we were having another little boy.


So, Rich was kind enough for me to make good on my dream and take them to Carmel dressed the way I remembered so I can take their pictures. Here are a few of the pics!!

1 comment:

  1. Boy,(no pun intended)that story gave me chills. Great pix!

    ReplyDelete