THE MARINI FAMILY

WELCOME TO THE CRAZINESS OF OUR LIFE WITH TWO BOYS!

Friday, November 21, 2008

Parents Weekend

It's parents weekend in the Marini household. We are off to Vegas for a few days and the endorphins running through my body are doing the happy dance. Rich has a sports show and what better excuse do I need to escape with him, ditch work, and veg-out for a couple of days. Last weekend I drove to Sac to the SPCA used book sale and scored on books. I got 24 books for $14. It was like Christmas had come early for me. My suitcase will contain three outfits, shoes, bathroom stuff, and about eight books. And I plan on reading every single one of them.

We fly out Sunday, arrive at 11:30 and at 1:30 I plan on being on a bus headed for the outlets. Read on the bus on the way out, spend a couple hours shopping, read on the way back, get back just in time for late dinner, and maybe top it all off with a sleep aid and no alarm clock. Can you say EUPHORIA?

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment