THE MARINI FAMILY

WELCOME TO THE CRAZINESS OF OUR LIFE WITH TWO BOYS!

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

The Language of Ryan

Ryan has his own language. It is darling. I love it. I wish he would sit for hours and talk...well, maybe we'll take a breather here and there, but seriously...it is too cute. The biggest problem I am facing is turning my teacher brain off. Because I am constantly wanting to correct him, teach him how to form his mouth and tongue to help himself. But, the fact that he is only two won the battle in my head and I am taking my teacher hat off now...for the time being.

Here are some of my favorites:
"Mama, you yook at how big my are."
"Mashew, you tome eat dinner right now! MASHEW!!!"
"What my doing?"
"I pease have tome Cocco Peddles?" (Cocco Pebbles)
"See my ecercising" (excercise)
"You no hurt me?" (when taking off his shirts)
"I need my buddy and nani"
"My do it. My DO IT! I a big boy!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment