THE MARINI FAMILY

WELCOME TO THE CRAZINESS OF OUR LIFE WITH TWO BOYS!

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Fall...Or is it?

This will come as no surprise to those who know me best.  I am not a summer person.  My favorite season is fall and you have no idea how excited I was last month when the first day of fall came....and went.  It was 92 degrees in Lodi today.  That is not fall happiness for me.  I want my cool evenings and mornings!  I want my hair to look like a birds nest after the walk from my car to my classroom in the morning.  I want to leave my classroom door open so that leaves will fly in and scatter around the room.  That is fall to me.  This 92 degrees is %^&#$%^&!!!!!! 

So to get myself in the mood...I ignored the green trees and bushes in my front yard that have not yet turned colors and I put up my fall wreath!  That's right, I did it!!!  Take that FALL!!!!  I love this wreath.  More than just representing fall, it reminds me that was a gift from my sister after I went back to help take care of my niece Natalie right after she was born.  Yesterday she turned FIVE YEARS OLD!!!  So I love this wreath.  It is my fall and my Natalie love!

And then this next picture is just fun!  Matt and Ryan went with their Nana Sharon the other day to pick out pumpkins and they came back with these.  Matt's are the four small ones.  And Ryan is claiming the HUGE ones.


HAPPY FALL EVERYONE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment