THE MARINI FAMILY

WELCOME TO THE CRAZINESS OF OUR LIFE WITH TWO BOYS!

Saturday, October 9, 2010

Final days of Fall Break!

As I said before, I was so happy to do nothing over this break.  I really can't say I accomplished anything significant and I am okay with that.  I'll let that go.  If I had one major thing to celebrate...it would be the return of Carmen, the wonderful lady who cleans our house once a month.  When we got Teddy, we weren't sure how we were going to have her come and leave the new puppy at home, so we had to do without her for a month and I will let you know that I was doing the happy dance the morning she came back.  There is nothing better than walking into your house and your nose hairs burning from the smell of bleach.  I love that smell!!!!!

And, I will say that I made significant growth with Teddy as far as potty training him.  Do you call it potty training?  Or is it house training?  Or is it...learn to pee outside or you'll have a new address soon training?  Whatever one it is....we've made growth and I think he is doing much better.  Let's just hope he continues at this rate!
Because the weather has been fabulous, we headed to the park today to play with friends.  Camden and Kirsten met us at the park for some much needed run around time.


No comments:

Post a Comment