THE MARINI FAMILY

WELCOME TO THE CRAZINESS OF OUR LIFE WITH TWO BOYS!

Monday, October 18, 2010


On Sunday we headed to Fog Willow Farms.  I am a newbie to this place.  It was my first time going and I will say that we will definitely be back!  I loved it!  I loved that it was inexpensive to get in, I love that it was so huge and spread out, I loved all the different areas that the kids could play in and I loved that it was a cool 60 degrees when we went...so it actually felt like FALL!!!!!

 Here's Ryan playing a pirate from Pirates of the Pearabean (that's Caribbean to EVERYONE else). 

 I loved that everywhere you looked, there were pumpkins covering the ground.

 There was a huge hay stack pyramid that the boys loved climbing.




 Let me explain these next couple of pictures.  Ryan had no fear going in and petting the goats.  He loved it.  As you can see in the second picture down he was even a little too close at times.   Right as he was just about to come out of the petting area, a goat charged him.  I think he charged Ryan's chest with his horns and then maybe knocked Ryan's leg with his hoof because Ryan complained that he bit him.  Needless to say when Ryan turned around the shear panic in his eyes told us to grab him and get the ^%$& out of there.  When he got over the initial shocked of what had happened...he started screaming.  I don't think there will be another petting zoo in Ryan's future.


 This might be my favorite picture of the day.  It is right after he had stopped crying and calmed down.  He was about 100 feet from the goat pin and you can just tell he is staring down that goat and saying...you just stay over there, and I am going to stay over here.  He never went close to the area again for the rest of the day.
 Pumpkin jumping always makes you feel better!




No comments:

Post a Comment