THE MARINI FAMILY

WELCOME TO THE CRAZINESS OF OUR LIFE WITH TWO BOYS!

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

The Way We Were




Yesterday Oprah rocked the house!  Not only did she have Barbra Streisand on, but then she secretly brought out Robert Redford and blew the roof off the house.  HUBBLE!!!!!!  "Your girl is lovely Hubble, you should bring her by sometime."

Now, I have two reasons for this post.  The first is to tell you that when we were growing up, every Saturday morning my mom would put on her Barbra Streisand albums (yep--the actually big record) and we would listen to it as we cleaned the house.  That was our Saturday morning tradition.  I have know who Kris Kristofferson is most of my life and I can almost tell you in detail what the A Star is Born" album looks like inside and out simply because I used to stare at it while "dusting" the cabinet.  I love every song she has ever sang and I would pay an obscene amount of money to go and see her in concert with my mother and sister.  It would be beyond words...

The second reason for this post.  Hubble, of course.  Not only is The Way We Were a fantastic movie, I really don't think any other man on the face of the earth has looked more handsome than Robert Redford during this movie.  He is painfully handsome!!!!  So what better reason than to spread a little love and share the handsomeness with you all!!!

Just indulge me....







No comments:

Post a Comment