THE MARINI FAMILY

WELCOME TO THE CRAZINESS OF OUR LIFE WITH TWO BOYS!

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Vincent Matthew Guido 2-28-11


 Ahh...Baby Guido is here.  After such an exciting day yesterday, our dear friend Kelly (who has made several cameo appearances on the blog) finally had her baby!!  Vincent Matthew Guido was born on February 28th, weighed 7lbs. 15oz. and was 18 1/2 inches long.  He is so cute and he smells sooooo good.  

Kelly was a rockstar yesterday and knocked this kid out in no time.  At 8:00am we got a text saying she had just gotten to the hospital and he was here by 2:47pm.  We think the main purpose for the quick labor was due to the fact that Lynn had an ice chest full of sliced salami and cheddar cheese chilling, just waiting to be eaten.  Kelly's been off deli meat and cheeses for nine months now and that's like asking Joey Tribbiani to give up sandwiches for a year.  It wasn't pretty folks!  Or maybe just because she couldn't wait to see him and hold him for the first time.

The prize at the end is so worth it!      


 Lynn and I couldn't wait to get back to the hospital last night.  We needed to hold him, examine him, smell him, and love on him.

 Happiness.  This is where Kelly hit the jackpot.  My arms were meant to do this exact thing.  So anytime this needs to happen?  I'm there.  I've already offered to come and do night feedings because I'm weird and strange that way.  I love them and I know she needs her sleep, so why not?

Welcome to world VinnieLouie!!!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats Kelly... There is NOTHING better on this earth than a newborn... It's my FAVORITE stage... I wish I could figure out a way to keep them a newborn FOREVER and EVER...

    ReplyDelete