THE MARINI FAMILY

WELCOME TO THE CRAZINESS OF OUR LIFE WITH TWO BOYS!

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

The Great Eight!!

Ahh...it is upon us.  There is an eight year old living in our house.  When...did...this...happen??  Because in a blink of an eye, he is eight.  And we just love him.  We love him for his seriousness.  We love him for his quirkiness.  We love him for his stubborn, impatient side.  We love him for his sweet, caring side.  We love his strong independent ways. We love him for his quizzical nature about everything.  We love his argumentative side.  Because all of these things make up our Matthew, and we think he is pretty fantastic.

I had all these pictures to share from the last couple of days and his birthday celebrations, but I am sad to say that they may be lost forever because I took them with my phone and yesterday it fell into a "water basin" and hasn't worked since.  I snapped this one tonight of him for two reasons.  It captures the strong, stubborn kid who said I want my hair long because I like it that way and I don't care what anyone else says!!!   And I love that it shows that he finally lost his THIRD tooth at the old age of eight, but he still looks like a little boy. 

HAPPIEST OF BIRTHDAYS MATTHEW!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment