THE MARINI FAMILY

WELCOME TO THE CRAZINESS OF OUR LIFE WITH TWO BOYS!

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

DL July 2009

Here are a couple of picture from our recent trip to DL. We have been to DL during the summer months before....however, this trip it seemed ESPECIALLY HOT and that was not pleasant. Whatever the temp is in Anaheim, we just add 8-10 degrees for being inside Disneyland and that made it about 103. Can't wait to head back in October when it will be cooler.

This first shot is Matt giving Ryan a high five right after Ryan went on the little Roller coaster. Ryan did not want to go on it at the beginning of the day, but later on he was good to go.


These next shots of boys getting their face painted are fun because this is the first time we have let Ryan get his face painted. He had already picked out what he wanted before hand and when we got there he walked right up and told the lady he would like the "sharky, pease". He was so patient and held still really well.




Here is Ryan standing with "My R", in front of California Adventure. You may have to click on the picture to make it larger to see his little grin.

And, this last shot is the story of our ride home.


We left at 3:30pm, and we were headed to Fresno so the boys and I could stay the night and play in the pool and swim with Mason and Mikayla...more on my experience later. Anyway, we got stuck on the Grapevine for a little less that two hours in bumper to bumper traffic. This shot was taken about an hour or so in to the Grapevine. Every time we turned a corner, all we saw was more trucks and cars backed up for ever. Luckily it was somewhat amusing to us and we didn't lose our patience to much. That delay put us arriving later at Mike and Stacy's, which in turn cut out our usual family dinner at Denny's. This was not sadness for me, simply because I did not feel like ordering a Super Bird for our anniversary dinner. Call me crazy.


Now on to the good part. So, my sister-in-law Stacy (Hey Stace!), took me to this foot reflexology place that her and Mike go to all the time. They had told me of this place a couple of months ago and I told her the next time I come to Fresno, I definitely want to go. So when we got to Fresno that night, much later than we had planned, she suggested going the next day. I all but screamed with delight.

Let me just tell you one thing. I am addicted to massages. Of any sort. But, if I had to choose, I would say that getting my feet rubbed is the best. This place, THIS PLACE!!!! It was WONDERFUL!!! For a 40 minute foot massage THAT ONLY COSTS $20.00, you lay down in a recliner and they soak your feet in a hot bath of sorts. While your feet are soaking they massage you face, neck, arms, scalp, and hands. HELLO!!! And then they move on to your feet for about a half and hour. Seriously, this is the greatest thing I have ever experienced. I told Rich it might just be worth relocating to Fresno for.

By the way, we are leaving for Vegas this weekend. I went to the hotel website and looked at their spa menu. For me to get a 45 minute foot, neck and scalp massage treatment....$125.00.

Need I say more?

No comments:

Post a Comment