THE MARINI FAMILY

WELCOME TO THE CRAZINESS OF OUR LIFE WITH TWO BOYS!

Friday, July 17, 2009

RYAN!!!

Well, the little beast is in rare form this morning. As I was cleaning up around the house I realized I couldn't find Ryan. I kept calling his name and he wasn't responding. I am not sure how, but I happened to see a little foot out of the corner of my eye and there he was! Hiding under the kitchen table. I said to him...
Mom: Ryan, what are you doing?
Ryan: Nothing.
Mom: Ryan, what are you doing? Why are you under there?
Ryan: Nothing. My not doing nothing.
Mom: What do you have down there?
Ryan: My not have nothing in my mouth.
Mom: I didn't ask what you have in your mouth, I said what do you have down there?
Ryan: (faint whisper) Nothing.
Mom: Ryan...GET OUT!


Here is Ryan as I quickly grabbed my camera that was sitting on the counter. Please notice the fact that he thinks this is a "photo op".


Leaving the scene of the crime.


The evidence.

No comments:

Post a Comment