THE MARINI FAMILY

WELCOME TO THE CRAZINESS OF OUR LIFE WITH TWO BOYS!

Monday, January 31, 2011

Little Lillie

Have I mentioned before how much I love babies???  Other peoples babies???  I do, I love them.  They are a ray of sunshine that never stops shining.  They are edible and sweet and innocent and just made up of good stuff.

Today one of my dearest friends stopped by for a quick play date.  Mandie has just recently moved back to Lodi (Yeah!) and now I get to watch her darling daughter grow up.  She is so precious. 

Last week Ryan said to me.... "I wish we had a girl in our family."  I said, "We do....Me!"  He looked at me and said, "No, silly, a girl like Matthew and me. A little one."  I then responded, "Ahhh.  Yeah, that's never going to happen."  So you understand when we have any chance to fill a void...we fill the void. 

Baby Lillie :)





Matthew had so much fun playing with her.


And this is what Ryan looked like during the entire visit.  Passed out on the couch.  He woke up about five minutes after Mandie and Lillie left and said, "Mom, when's that baby going to finally get here?"



Love :)

No comments:

Post a Comment